April is Stress Awareness Month—the perfect time of year to decompress, stress-free for the lovely season ahead. There are so many great spring things to see and do.
Developing healthy habits now helps your body and mind combat nasty stress that threatens to spoil all the fun. CBD is a great go-to for stress management, so why not add it to your spring to-do list?
Are you ready to relax and smell the roses?
CBD + exercise + sleep is a powerful healing combo that helps you stay calm, regardless of what life throws your way.
Here’s how cannabidiol helps...
CBD Promotes Balance Throughout the Body
Cannabidiol helps reduce stress by interacting with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) to promote homeostasis, or balance, throughout the body and mind. CBD contains phytocannabinoids that help the ECS run smoothly.
The endocannabinoid system controls many of our most vital bodily functions:
Learning and memory
Inflammatory and immune responses
The ECS controls a lot, so CBD improves a lot!
CBD Delivers Mood Support
Life is challenging, even on a sunny, spring day. Stressful situations can occur at any moment, quickly ruining your mood and motivation. Taking CBD products daily helps to combat unhealthy stress before it gets the best of you.
Cannabidiol delivers powerful mental support by activating serotonin receptors, balancing the body, and calming the mind.
For a daily mood and energy boost:
1. Take a delicious CBD gummy or softgel every morning to kickstart a stress-free day.
2. Add a dropperful of CBD tincture under your tongue or in your coffee or tea as needed for peace of mind.
You’ll feel relaxed in a matter of minutes!
CBD Decreases Muscle and Joint Soreness
Spring’s warmer weather inspires us to get outside and get moving—hiking, biking, gardening, walking the dog, or any outdoor activity you enjoy.
You’ll probably have sore muscles, but outdoor activity soreness is so much better than indoor couch-potato soreness, right?
Plus, you won’t have to suffer for long since CBD decreases muscle and joint pain almost instantly. Massage CBD cream or salve where it hurts, and you’ll be good to go back outside ASAP.
CBD Assists with Healthy Sleep Cycles
A good night’s sleep is essential for overall wellbeing. The body repairs daily damage overnight, helping us wake up feeling refreshed and energized for the new day ahead. Tossing and turning interrupts a healthy sleep cycle, depriving the body of the relaxation it needs for recovery.
CBD softgels with melatonin calm a racing mind, so you can fall asleep—and stay asleep.
With all that extra sleep and energy, here are some great Stress Awareness Month activities to try...
Stress Awareness Month Activities
1. Go outside: Being outside in nature instantly calms the body and mind.
2. Get creative: Creative activities such as drawing, painting, and knitting help to relieve stress.
3. Move your body: Exercise causes your body to release mood-boosting endorphins.
4. Meditate: Meditation helps you focus in the moment, letting go of toxic distractions.
5. Keep a journal: Writing down your thoughts is a great way to “get it all out.”
6. Listen to music: Listening to your favorite music soothes the soul.
CBD delivers all over healing that helps reduce stress. Take it in the AM, mid-day, and PM to feel fabulous this spring!
“Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.” ~ Erma Bombeck