CannActive Life Newsletter
Hey, Fitness Lovers!
CannActive Life’s 100% organic, naturally awesome CBD products are coming SOON! Just in time for the hottest event of the year—Summer. Are you ready? It’s time to get your mind and bod in the best shape ever for the exciting season ahead. Our CBD collection of tinctures, topicals, softgels, and gummies will keep you energized every step of the way.
Tinctures are fast-acting and easy to take with a controlled dosage of CBD in each dropper. Simply add a few drops under the tongue OR in your foods and drinks. We offer Key Lime, Orange, and Fresh Mint flavors!
Topicals (creams & lotions) are great, pre and post-workout, for relieving muscle discomfort and aching joints.
Softgels are a flavorless, easy-to-swallow option for fast and effective post-workout soreness any time of the day. Our softgels are a lower potency option of 750mg that take effect in about 1-2 hours.
Gummies are a discreet (and delicious!) chewable option for long-lasting effects. Gummies take a little longer to kick in, but the healing effects last longer than the other methods.
Pro athletes are increasingly turning to CBD supplements for a legal therapeutic boost to help them up their game and recover faster. Check out our monthly blogs to learn more about how it helps them—and you—improve athletic performance.
And DON’T FORGET to reward your hardworking body with a healing treat! Our CBDelicious Recipes are simple and yummy so be sure to come back for the latest tastiness.
CBDelicious Recipe: CBD Banana Pudding
This lemony, cashew-creamy, almond meal-crumbly, CBD-infused banana pudding
is perfect for a summer picnic…or anytime! Serve it trifle-style or traditional with a
crunchy cookie topping. You’re welcome!
Crumbly Cookie Layer
2 c almond flour
¼ c coconut sugar
½ c (vegan) butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 T maple syrup
1 tsp. almond extract
12 ripe bananas
2 c cashews
1 lemon, juiced and zested
3 T maple syrup
¼ tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
135 mg CBD oil
2 bananas, sliced thin for topping
Make the Cookie Crumble
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Brown butter in a saucepan, remove from heat
3. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut sugar, butter, vanilla extract,
maple syrup and almond extract
4. Flatten the dough (with clean hands!) onto the parchment paper
5. Bake for 12 minutes and allow to cool (you’ll be breaking it apart into chunks)
Make the Pudding
1. In a high-speed blender, mix the bananas, cashews, lemon juice and zest, maple
syrup, sea salt, vanilla extract and CBD oil
2. Blend for 2 minutes, scrape down sides and blend again for 30 seconds
3. Assemble pudding, cookie crust and banana slices as you please: trifle it or layer it
4. Dig in!